Friday 27 April 2012

Let's see where we can start. Some girly stuff, huh?

The feeling of being jealous of the ex-es of your current boyfriend is something every girl has experienced. Sure, I wanna believe there exists a lady who has never ever been jealous of the previous affairs of her beloved, but I still stick to the idea that this is hardly possible. This is something we constantly fail to explain to our men. I mean, why would we be jealous in the first place? Like, let bygones be bygones. But this is different. Those ex-es are just annoying, simply by the fact of their existence. The stupidity of this jealousy can be explained, ca be accepted and approved, but can it be fully destroyed? Oh, no. Us girls do constantly compare ourselves to the ex-es, searching for faults, trying to define the reasons for our superiority over them.. I wonder why can't we just take fact that out men are still with us as the most important and irrefutable proof? No answer so far, anyway.

But there's also other side of the moon. How would you feel knowing that YOU are the reason for someone else's jealousy? What if this someone is one of your.. well, kinda good acquaintances? How would you feel if you previous short and pointless affair that didn't actually turn into anything at least slightly serious is now a real stumbling-stone for someone else? What if your existence now feels irritating to someone? Not a very pleasant feeling indeed. But that's not even the worst part! If you still do meet your ex.. umm sweetheart? and his current babe from time to time, prepare for something much more unpleasant. Now you are a threat. A barbarian, who has come to destroy the perfect world of a perfect relationship. Now that's another point of view.

I have not yet decided, what is worse - to be jealous or to be a reason for somebody's jealousy. Now what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. My first experience was from the point of view in the second part of your storry. At that time I could not understand the new girlfriends reaction and why she could not like me... it was until I got in her place and then, as you said, I could not even stand the fact that she (the ex) is existing. But why it is so? I still do not have any answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the thing, exactly. Have you ever come across a guy being extremely jealous of your ex? Somehow I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. гы-гы, ничо не понятно!

    ReplyDelete
  4. гугл транслейт в помощь :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine just simply doesn't have such option as being jelaous... sometimes I am even trying to provoke him to show at least some signs of jealousy, but nothing... I know, that there are people, who think "if he is not jealous, he doesn't care about me or doesn't love me enough", but I just have to put these thoughts away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My better half is not jealous at all, but that's not because he doesn't luv me or something. He is confident and he trusts me. :) And I am not jealous of anyone else in relation to him, but those ex-gfs.. :D

    ReplyDelete